17th Annual La Crosse Storytelling Festival
Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 20
The Pump House Regional Art Center in the Art District of downtown La Crosse.-
- Michael Reno Harrell
- Miller and Mike, jugglers
- More to be announced soon
2019 Friday Night–Tales of the Creepy and Scary
- Doors open at 6:00 and the stories start at 6:30
- Stories in the first half of the night are for all ages; after the intermission, they get scarier.
- Bring a library card and receive $3.00 off admission
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase. Complimentary Witches Brew available at intermission..
- Join us for the fun……..if you dare!!!
Luna Story Slam at the Fest
It’s your turn!!! The story slam is open to all audience members with a story to share. No theme this time–anything goes! Bring a 5 minute (or less story) to be judged by friendly audience members.Stories are from 4:30-5:20 and then the winner will be invited to share their story again at the beginning of the Cabaret at 6:05.