18th Annual La Crosse Storytelling Festival
STORIES–It’s what we do!
Friday, July 23 and Saturday, July 24
The Pump House Regional Art Center in the Art District of downtown La Crosse.-
- Kevin Kling, Bil Lepp, and Kim Weitkamp…..an astounding team of tellers.
2021 Friday Night–Tales of the Creepy and Scary
- Doors open at 6:00 and the stories start at 6:30
- Stories in the first half of the night are for all ages; after the intermission, they get scarier.
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase. Complimentary Witches Brew available at intermission..
- Join us for the fun……..if you dare!!!
Luna Story Slam at the Fest
It’s your turn!!! The story slam is open to all audience members with a story to share. No theme this time–anything goes! Bring a 5 minute (or less story) to be judged by friendly audience members.Stories are from 5:30-6:15 and then the winner will be invited to share their story again at the beginning of the Cabaret at 6:30.
- Children’s Area from 11am to 2:25pm
- Children’s performances are FREE–Hans Mayer, Bil Lepp, Doug the Jug and activities–ALL FREE ADMISSION!
- Afternoon Performances from 2:35pm to 5:15pm
- Tickets available at the Pump House http://www.thepumphouse.org
- LUNA 5:45-6:45
- Tickets for the Luna and Evening Performances available at the Pump House http://www.thepumphouse.org
- Evening Performances from 6:30-pm to 9:40pm